MGCC Leaside Rides
MGCC High Park Rides
MGCC Oakville Rides
Riding Rules & Etiquette
LAKE PLACID, NY - LADIES ONLY
2015 Photo Day Galleries
Yellow Jersey Winners
TNTT 2014 Club Championships RealDeal Performance
2014 Photo Day Galleries
TNTT 2013 Club Championships RealDeal Performance
Socials & Training Camps
Risk Management Plan
Board & Committees
MGCC U23 Athlete Bursary
Philanthropy and Community Giving
Morning Glory Cycling Club Survey
1. Why did you join Morning Glory Cycling Club (MGCC)?
a. I am new to cycling and was looking for other people to ride with
b. For the social aspects/camaraderie with other members
c. For the competitive nature of our rides
d. For the fitness and ride improvement
e. Because there is nothing else to do at 5:40am (Effective Time Management)
2. What improvements to the MGCC would you be most interested in?
More/different information on the website (fitness, training, nutrition etc)
More social events
Team MGCC entry to charitable rides
3. How would you prefer we communicate with you
All of the above
4. How would you like to be involved in Morning Glory Cycling Club?
a. Ride Marshall (a once weekly volunteer position rotating on a monthly basis - more details to follow)
b. Guest Blogger (name your topic)
c. Video/photo contributor
d. Coordinate additional rides
e. Other (blank space to write your answer)
5. How would you rate our frequency of rides (1 being too little and 5 being too much)
6. Have we got the type of riding "right" in terms of distance, speed, routes, "sweat factor", welcoming, assistance and support, riding style?
Yes, everything is the way I like it
No, I would change the following: (comments below)
7. How do you feel about the safety on the rides? Rate from 1-5 (5 being bad)
8. How important is it that the Club do more for advocacy for cycling safety?
a. Very important
b. Somewhat important
c. Neutral - don't care one way or another
d. Not important at all
9. As a group MGCC is contemplating philanthropic activities to introduce cycling to underprivileged kids in Toronto. Are you interested in being involved and would you like more details?
Yes (more details please)
10. The MGCC is contemplating running individual time trials with 1 climb up Brimley and/or 1 lap of the Bridle Path periodically through out the season. The confidential results would give you a measuring stick for your progress during the year.
Yes, I have interest in participating in something like this
No thank you.
11. The MGCC requires that all members sign a waiver and pay the insurance fee of $25 to the Ontario Cycling Association (OCA) or buy a cycling license from the OCA and provide such details to the MGCC.
Yes, I know that and have fulfilled the requirement
Yes, I know that but have not yet fulfilled the requirement
No, I did not know that but will do that right away
12. Have you read the LEGAL NOTICE, in full, on the MGCC website – www.morninggloryride.ca ?
No but I will right now
13. Additional Comments: