Grass Track HAS ARRIVED FOR 2019 !!
- Same grass time, same grass channel! - Wednesdays at 6pm down in the Don Valley Parking lot in Thorncliffe park for Leaside and Wednesdays at 6pm in Magwood Park for High Park members. Maps are below.
- We commenced on Wednesday May 8 for both locations, and will run sessions until mid June
Leaside Location – Don Valley/Thorncliffe Park
MGCC Grass Track at Magwood Park
- There will be 3-4 groups of kids organized by ages and skill levels - generally kids ages 3-to-early teens participate.
- AGAIN THIS YEAR there will be a dedicated mountain bike group for the older and more advanced
We will be sending out an email to the Club with sign up instructions, do not sign up here; but if you have questions:
- Click here or send an email to email@example.com for Leaside,
- Click here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for High Park
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!!!! We need your help, and no, you don't need to be an accredited coach or instructor with 10 years of experience. We have lesson plans and drills all built out for you - we just need a few leaders to be in charge of setting up the cones and running the kids' drills, as well as some more of you to help herd the cats and keep them safe. This program won't work without you, so please consider helping! Click here if you're interested in helping, or send an email to email@example.com with the Subject Line "Potential Volunteer" and please state which Chapter you’re interested in volunteering for.
Oh, and for you Oakville members, we realize that these locations are less than ideal - but stay tuned, we're working hard on creating some local options for both chapters that should be ready soon. Help us gauge the numbers by clicking here or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line "Oakville Interested" Please do NOT do this if you're planning on attending High Park or Leaside.
Questions, contact email@example.com and we'll do our best to get right back to you with details.