Saturday morning is the Centurion 25K ride. On Saturday afternoon, come watch the made-for-television event called Hell in the Horseshoe, where elite riders will showcase their skills and test their stamina in this high intensity hill climb criterium to be broadcast on television later this fall.
On Sunday morning, ride the Centurion 50K or Centurion 100K.
At Centurion events, you can always count on:
· Traffic control giving cyclists the right-of-way
· Coordinated start with pace corrals so racers can racer and riders can ride
· Scenic and challenging courses
· Chip timing from start to finish
· Full technical and medical support on the course and at the venue
· Feed zones along the course stocked with fluids and nutrition, and staffed by volunteers
· Finish line festival including post race food
· Full expo introducing participants to the latest in bikes and cycling gear